Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome


Welcome, this is the offical E.L.I.T.E blog and i jus wanna thank you for comin through. also i want to give shoutouts to the ppl who make this possible like my bruthas, phe, kev, saso and cuba as well as every1 else who supports my music. special thanx 2 charles ray too, for producing the classics ya hear and will continue to hear as i make more hits. so you know i will try to blog as much as i can to keep you posted on whats going on in my world and the world around me. feel free to hit me up on my myspace @myspace.com/eliteTHEbeast or follow me on twitter.com/elitefrm4street and i have aim as well but thats for certain people. So ill leave you with a line of the day and i hope to hear from ya. PEACEndLOVE . . . elite.


"No need for INterMISSION, elite is IN a MISSION/ to get SIGNED, like yu see on a petition !"
-yours truely.

No comments:

Post a Comment